Booking are open! If you would like to make a booking, please send your name and contact number to or via our facebook site https://www.facebook.com/madamebrow and I will get back to you shortly.
Before booking, please read ALL the information below:
- To the beautiful new Mums: unfortunately, I cannot conduct any cosmetic tattoo treatment if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. I will however, be waiting with open arms (and an understanding ear!) when you're ready for your Mummy Makeover.
- It is important that your skin is in the right condition before your treatment. You cannot be sunburnt or using any active skin care (e.g. Retinol, Hydroquinone, Salicylic acid, Lactic acid, Vitamin C serums etc) for at least two weeks prior to your treatment. This is very important as it will affect the way your skin accepts the pigment and may compromise your healed results.
- If you have previously had your brows cosmetically tattooed by another artist, I will need assess your brows before before booking. Please call to discuss.
Unfortunately, I cannot tattoo your brows if any of the following apply to you:
- Autoimmune or communicable diseases, including cold or flu. If you have booked in but become unwell with cold or flu, please contact me at least 48 hours prior to your appointment to re-schedule a more suitable time.
- Diabetes (due to compromised healing of the tattooed area).
- Dermatitis on the face or any allergies, especially to Lignocaine or Tetracaine which is present in the topical numbing cream.
- Keloid Scarring on brow area.
- Shingles on the face (please allow several months after symptoms have cleared up before booking treatment).
- If you have taken Accutane in the past, you MUST wait at least one year before having treatment.
- if you have taken any medication 4 weeks prior to getting your treatment (excluding the pill), particularly any antibiotics. Some antibiotics can cause photosensitivity, therefore it is detrimental to the end result.
Deposit, Cancellation Policy and Late Arrivals
Please note: A $50 deposit is required for all bookings. If you are unable to attend your appointment, you must give a minimum of 48 hours notice. Deposits will not be refunded to clients who cancel within 48 hours prior to their appointment.
If you need to reschedule your appointment, please be aware that you may need to wait up to 8 weeks for another appointment.
Please be on time for you appointment, as it is critical in order for me to be able to provide the best service possible. In addition, a topical numbing cream will be applied to your brows on your arrival which requires 20-30 minutes to work effectively. If you are more than 10 minutes late for your appointment, you may be required to reschedule your appointment. Deposits will not be refunded for late arrivals or "no shows".
Touch Up Session
A complimentary touch up session is offered 6-8 weeks after your initial procedure and is required to achieve maximum results. The length of the touch up session will depend on your healed results, but usually takes between 1.5 – 2 hours. All complimentary touch up sessions are booked immediately after your initial procedure and are included in the price of your treatment.
If you are unable to attend your complimentary touch up session, you must give a minimum of 48 hours notice. If you need to reschedule your complimentary touch up session, please be aware that you may need to wait up to 8 weeks for another appointment.
Clients who cancel within 48 hours prior to their touch up session or are a “no show” will forgo their complimentary touch up and will be required to pay $210 for a touch up session, should they choose to rebook.