If you would like to make a booking, contact us or via our facebook page!
or email email@example.com and I will be in touch x
Before booking, please read ALL the information below:
- To the beautiful new Mums: unfortunately, I cannot conduct any cosmetic tattoo treatment if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. I will however, be waiting with open arms (and an understanding ear!) when you're ready for your Mummy Makeover.
- It is important that your skin is in the right condition before your treatment. You cannot be sunburnt or using any active skin care (e.g. Retinol, Hydroquinone, Salicylic acid, Lactic acid, Vitamin C serums etc) for at least two weeks prior to your treatment. This is very important as it will affect the way your skin accepts the pigment and may compromise your healed results.
- If you have previously had your brows cosmetically tattooed by another artist, I will need assess your brows before before booking. Message/emaill to discuss.
Unfortunately, I cannot tattoo your brows if any of the following apply to you:
- Autoimmune or communicable diseases, including cold or flu. If you have booked in but become unwell with cold or flu, please contact me at least 48 hours prior to your appointment to re-schedule a more suitable time.
- Severe dermatitis on the face or any allergies, especially to Lignocaine or Tetracaine which is present in the topical numbing cream.
- Keloid Scarring on brow area.
- Shingles on the face (please allow several months after symptoms have cleared up before booking treatment).
- If you have taken Accutane in the past, you MUST wait at least one year before having treatment.
Deposit, Cancellation Policy and Late Arrivals
Please note: A $50 deposit is required for all bookings. If you are unable to attend your appointment, you must give a minimum of 48 hours notice. Deposits are non refundable.
If you need to reschedule your appointment, please be aware that you may need to wait up to 6 months for another appointment.
Please be on time for you appointment. Late arrivals may need to reschedule.
Touch Up Session
Being a brow perfectionist means I offer my clients a free complimentary touch up session 6-8 weeks after your initial procedure. This is not always needed, but I offer it to my clients because I want them to have the best possible outcome should any small areas fade during the healing process. This second session is where I see how the pigment has healed in the skin and touch up any areas if necessary. The length of the touch up session will depend on your healed results, but usually takes between 30mins - 1 hour. All complimentary touch up sessions are booked immediately after your initial procedure and are included in the price of your treatment.
Please be advised: The date of your complimentary touch up session cannot be changed once booked. This is due to the fact that I simply do not have any spare appointments if you are unable to attend on the scheduled date. If you miss your complimentary touch up session or are unable to attend, you have the option of booking an additional touch up session. Additional touch up sessions are $150 (with up to a 4 month wait).